[ale] Further to: difficulty downloading large files in Fedora

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Sat Dec 22 07:56:13 EST 2007

OK, now this is getting strange.  Recall my note earlier about trouble
downloading K12LTSP 7.0 iso DVD disc image on my Fedora box.  Well, last
night I installed K12LTSP 6.0.0 from CD ROM discs on a new PC in my
home, just received in the mail, and then tried to download the iso
images, and the same problem occurs: iso image download locks up around
20-40 MB!  This is a new PC with a fresh install of K12LTSP 6.0.0, and
once again, I was able to download the iso images just fine on my Windoz
laptop, no lockups.  What gives?  I used to be able to download iso
images just find on the original Fedora box.

Daniel

--
Daniel Howard
President and CEO