[ale] Standardized form tag names

Grady Harris nolan.voight at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:04:08 EST 2007

This got me looking this morning (and nearly late for work), since
I've poked around in the topic some for various projects.

What I've looked for probably isn't what you mean, but searching from
the term "controlled vocabulary" is useful--add & remove other terms
as desired. The Wikipedia page on ISO/IEC 11179 has some interesting
links, such as NIEM (the cops) and ebXML (the robbers).

I need to get the resources I've read on this organized for my own
use. I hope other folks, now that the list is working again, can point
to more relevant stuff.