[ale] Cygwin

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:55:58 EST 2007

Have you sniffed the network to see what is coming back from tghe apache
server when a request is made during the black out?
Does netstat show the port 80 open during the black out?
Have you run wireshark on the windows server to check to see if it sees the
incoming requests during the black out?

Just a few suggestions
Ned Williams