[ale] OT - Blade Runner Showing in Atlanta

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Dec 13 09:18:03 EST 2007

It is indeed a great movie with one of my favorite actors, Harrison
Ford, as well as a sexy Sean Young (and a bizarre looking Darryl
Hannah).

Minor rant:
My only gripe was calling it "Bladerunner" which has absolutely nothing
to do with the original novel on which it was based and has an
absolutely unconvincing justification spoken in the movie.  This was
doubly annoying as there is a rather good book by Alan E. Nourse titled
"Bladerunner" who did have a good reason for titling his book that way.