[ale] AT&T dsl and Linux

Jim Seymour jim at wingbarscafe.com
Tue Dec 11 12:22:17 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 12:09 -0500, Grady Harris wrote:
> My apologies for probable irrelevance, but _just_this_minute_ I got a
> response from ATTenuation of service to a question I had sent through
> their help/support/contact us webpage:

Perfect :-D

Hi,

I just wanted to thank everyone for their input this morning. I will go
ahead with my plans <pains> to make the change over. I will probably
wait until tomorrow to make sure dns has finished propagating the ip
address update and I am no longer getting any hits on it here.

Later,
--
Jim Seymour <jim at wingbarscafe.com>