[ale] Wow Ubuntu Rocks.

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Dec 10 16:54:30 EST 2007

On Monday 10 December 2007, William Bagwell wrote:

>> (virus propagation under wine)
> Will also seek permission to post it here, or post a link
> to it if the CXO list has public archives.

Should have spent the two minutes looking!
http://crossover.codeweavers.com/pipermail/discuss/2007-September/011178.html

Can not find it at the moment, but I remember reading of a test where either
Wine or CXO was tested with a bunch of common viruses. Most did not run at
all and the few that could were broken in some way. Seems like none that were
tested could propagate and infect other systems. This ring a bell with
anyone?
--
William