[ale] OT - Portable Drive

List lst at wiencko.net
Mon Dec 10 16:50:40 EST 2007

Here's my favorite part:

      *POWER, SPACE, WEIGHT, AND SITE PREPARATION*
    Power, computer          0.700 Kw
      Three phase, 4-wire, 400 cycles/sec, 120208 volts.
    Automatic power loss interlocks and phase reversing
    features are provided.
    Volume, computer         5 cu ft
*    Weight, computer       175 lbs*
      System operates from -25^o F to 125^o F (external ambient
     at sea level). Capable of operating to -40oF with kit.
     Automatic temperature protection is provided.

Did this fit in the overhead bins reserved for carry-on luggage?  Bet
somebody built up some biceps carrying this sucker around.