[ale] network manager

James Earl Smith feenix at feenix.us
Tue Dec 4 14:20:34 EST 2007

I need a network manager other then gnome. The problem I am having when
I do wireless gnome locks to my home network. When I try to use a free
network my computer does not conect till I remove gnome network manager.

I love wifi radar but will not work with an ASCII key.

I use Ubuntu 6.06 for it is the only version that will work with the
z600 driver for a lexmark 1200 printer. If any one knows of a driver
that will work in a new version of Ubuntu please let me know.

James Smith