[ale] bellsouth DSL dropped last night

Michael Smith msmith at mikeandmel.com
Tue Dec 4 12:44:56 EST 2007

I used this link to set up the naming cache server on my FC8 box(its a
little dated but its not too complicated to get it working):
http://www.redhat.com/magazine/025nov06/features/dns/

And my forwarders were the opendns nameservers (208.67.222.222 and
208.67.220.220).*

*Hopefully this helps some of you guys out.  I can paste up some config
files if anyone wants them.*
*