[ale] bellsouth DSL dropped last night

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 4 07:53:51 EST 2007

Nope. Mine went away early last night, and was extremely intermittent
until after I shut down at about 11:00 PM.

I knew that it was something on their end, as I could ping the router
and other computers on my network. Oddly, I could look at the router and
it indicated that I had an active connection, and even showed packages
coming and going.

The only site that I could get to come up with any regularity was
Google. BS home was a no-show, as were most of the other major sites I
tried. If I had a link for it on my Google home page, I could reach a
site. Otherwise, it was a lost cause.

Dan