[ale] new email

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sun Dec 2 04:37:37 EST 2007

ok, so I am using kmail  ( keeping it on subject;)
and I switched domain hosting services.. Now I have this wonderful cpanel to
work with.. and I switched all my accounts to using secure server for sending
and receiving emails. Kmail was easy to modify and get it working. Maybe
after I switch my DSL to Speedfactory, I'll look into hosting my own email
and domain. I did change the nameservers to point to my new hosting service.
and my blocking issue with bellsouth seems to have disappeared :)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800