[ale] OT: Slightly Linking T-Bird's calendar to Google

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Aug 28 18:15:23 EDT 2007

Scott Castaline, on 08/28/2007 05:39 PM said:
> Mike,
>     Thanks that did it. I did run into this when I originally was
> looking through the add ons but either I found an older version or I
> miss understood the instructions, it kept coming up with not found. This
> time it worked although it's a little weird in the way it installs but
> it seems to be worth it. Now if I can just get my wife to use her's then
> I might be able to figure out her schedule/;^}

LOL :)

I am trying to see if I can't get us all using it.  Since we have a
domain running through Google, it's rather easy to share things amongst
ourselves.  Pretty nifty.

I just have to wonder how Google makes money with Google Apps.

	-- Mike

Michael B. Trausch               Internet Mail & Jabber: mike at trausch.us
Phone:  (404) 592-5746 x1                         http://www.trausch.us/
Mobile: (678) 522-7934             VoIP: 6453 at sip.trausch.us, 861384 at fwd