[ale] OT: Slightly Linking T-Bird's calendar to Google

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Tue Aug 28 14:06:40 EDT 2007

Anyone know if it's possible to link the Lightning Calendar plug-in for
T-Bird to Google 's calendar? I'd like to be able to create events on
Lightning which transparently get loaded on my google calendar and vice
versa. Otherwords using Lightning as a local client and Google as the
server for iCal. I tried importing the iCal file from Google, but that
didn't work as Lightning complained that it was unreadable. It seems to
work with I think it's KPim or something like that, but I'd rather do
the T-Bird/Lightning route as I usually leave T-Bird open all the time.

TIA
Scott