[ale] [Fwd: Pirate Banned from Using Linux]

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Aug 27 13:41:20 EDT 2007

I'm guessing if putting someone in jail isn't "considered an
unreasonable restriction on freedom" then telling someone where they can
shop wouldn't be either.   It's not as if they randomly picked this guy
up and said "hey you have to use Windows now".   He was restricted for
pirating based on the subject.

This guy got off lucky at that - there was a previous hacker that was
prohibited from ever touching any computer again.