[ale] [OT] Atlanta Public Schools RFP "Linux Managed Services"

Bruce callmebruce2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 12:14:02 EDT 2007

And the next question (from reading the RFP) - is what
type of routers and switches are in place, and are
they capable of being monitored/managed via SNMP?

And if not Cisco - what would be a good drop-in
replacement to measure from the central site?

This could be fun. I have a day job, though.

http://www.atlanta.k12.ga.us/content/purch_solicit.aspx