[ale] [Fwd: Pirate Banned from Using Linux]

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Aug 27 11:55:53 EDT 2007

Jeff Lightner, on 08/27/2007 09:14 AM said:

> I think it was all meant as tongue in cheek - it is unlikely that even
> the ACLU would take on a case about Windoze being "cruel and unusual".

Maybe not; but I should hope the EFF would.

I meant what I said about Windows being cruel and unusual as a form of
punishment.  Unfortunately, however, "cruel and unusual" is defined to
be whatever the population understands is cruel and unusual.

I cannot personally stand using Windows.  There is simply too much that
I do on a regular basis that I cannot do with it, or can do, but not
without feeling I am using a Pentium II when I am using an AMD Athlon 64 X2.

	-- Mike

Michael B. Trausch              Internet Mail & Jabber: mike at trausch.us
Phone:  (404) 592-5746 x1                        http://www.trausch.us/
Mobile: (678) 522-7934            VoIP: 6453 at sip.trausch.us, 861384 at fwd