[ale] Low level computer flow

Denny Chambers dchambers at bugfixer.net
Thu Aug 23 15:44:10 EDT 2007

Prentice Hall publishes a book by Barry Brey that covers the Intel
Microprocessors. The one I have cover the 8086 up to the Pentium Pro
(yes it is an old book...4th Edition), but I know some new versions have
been released. These books cover Processor Architecture, Programming,
and Interfacing. I may give you the incite you are looking for.

Denny