[ale] Low level computer flow

Evan Pitstick bikingnerd at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 15:24:34 EDT 2007

I am taking some interesting classes this semester at KSU and I was
looking for some more reading. Anyone know of any good pages that walk
through how computers interpret machine code? Or maybe you think I
should just try to find a good page on writing machine code and that
would give me the understanding I am looking for? I want to have a
better idea of how the code is read then put into the stack, etc. My
professor has been using a cake recipe analogy that is enough to move
along in class and I am trying not to make him walk through everything
so that the rest of the class can get onto what the class is about.
Because I got into computers late in the game my understanding is from
the top down and I want to get into the nitty-gritty.