[ale] FAI -- Alabama LUGFest 2007, September 22, Birmingham :: UAB

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 09:43:11 EDT 2007

Yeah!  CB Genrich and I carpooled to BarCamp Birmingham (
http://barcamp.org/BarCampBirmingham ) last year and it was great (
http://barcamp.org/CharlesShapirosReport ). It was about a 3-hour drive from
the middle of downtown Atlanta.

I have a van, or can pay gasoline.  I suggest going up there Friday the 21st
and grabbing a hotel room -- the BarCamp had a drunken brawl at a local bar
the night before which was well makin' the trip after work.  I don't see any
signs that this one's gonna do that, but I reckon that just means we'll have
to pick a place.

-- CHS