[ale] Transparent Proxy - IPCop or ?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Aug 22 19:55:16 EDT 2007

Squid, squidGuard and DansGuardian are almost a defacto standard for
schools that have learned to do things the Linux way.

With squidguard, you can set up times that are draconian filtered and
other times where it's looser.

Dansguardian does the active page filtering for boobies and other
unmentionables.