[ale] Sanitizing dead hard drive

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue Aug 21 17:14:51 EDT 2007

Not to drive a dead hard drive through the heart of an
immortal thread - or nothing like that... 8-)

If you/somebody can figure out how and _where_ to build
such a thing - I would _love_ to see such in operation! I
might even be persuaded to part with some cash in such a
case.

(I must be feeling destructively immature today)