[ale] bastille

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Mon Aug 20 11:33:41 EDT 2007

On Monday 20 August 2007 11:10:39 am Paul Cartwright wrote:
> > I have never had any trouble using bastile. However, something you might
> > want to look at is tiger. It maybe be a debian only package but it looks
> > like you use ubuntu so you would be in the clear. It checks a lot of
> > settings and lets you change them. I think that it saw more then bastile
> > but it can be kind of cryptic.

cryptic is a good term.. I guess I didn't fully understand the questions
Bastille was asking, suid this, printing that... I can't imagine what would
limit you to only one login that can get email..
when I get my laptop back I 'll check out tiger, thanks!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800