[ale] Google to distribut StarOffice for free

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:57:31 EDT 2007

umm... isn't StarOffice *already* free from Sun as a download?

WMM

On 8/20/07, Scott Castaline <hscast at charter.net> wrote:

> Watson, Keith R. wrote:
> > Google starts distributing StarOffice for free
> >
> > http://www.techspot.com/news/26617-google-starts-distributing-staroffice
> > -for-free.html
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/2oks66
> >

> > http://pack.google.com/intl/en/pack_installer.html?hl=en&gl=us&utm_sourc
> > e=en_US-et-apps&utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=en_US
> >

> > http://tinyurl.com/3b6dto
> >

> > keith
> >
> This has been discussed on the OOo User Forums and it was brought out
> that it's only for M$ Windoze & Apple. There were also a couple of other
> issues brought up as well.

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2