[ale] Text Processing Happiness - I'm no longer lost

Bruce callmebruce2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 13:27:58 EDT 2007

Thanks! That did the trick. Now I'm collecting on all
well-known and registered ports. That saved a lot of
effort. Now to figure out how to report on it. I
really dislike our commercial tool, but can't install
open source on a commercial server.

There has to be an easy way to parse the files and
report on top talkers, top conversation pairs and top
applications. (the commercial app we use does top
talkers and top applications, but not top
conversations). I'll leave that for another day.