[ale] remote printing

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Aug 16 13:45:40 EDT 2007

My wife is now using my laptop at home, while she recovers. On my desktop I
have a Panasonic Color Stylus 880. I'm not up on remote printing, and the KDE
HELP doesn't do it. I've looked at the CUPS network admin, and it didn't shed
much light on it.
running openSUSE 10.2
> lpstat -t
scheduler is running
system default destination: styluscolor880
device for styluscolor880: usb://EPSON/Stylus%20COLOR%20880
styluscolor880 accepting requests since Thu 08 Feb 2007 09:04:06 PM EST
printer styluscolor880 is idle.  enabled since Thu 08 Feb 2007 09:04:06 PM EST

hints? how-tos? docs??

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800