[ale] OT: offline malware removal tool for windoze

Vernard Martin vernard at venger.net
Thu Aug 16 09:18:27 EDT 2007

> folks, I have officially done my LAST hands-on attempt to help
> somebody - verbal advice, fine, but given what's happened(/ing) to
> this other person I know it's just not worth the risk...
I've discovered that telling folks with issues like these to go the Geek
Squad at Best Buy to get it fixed is the best solution.  For two good
reasons:

1) They get someone they can call and blame when things don't work.
2) Once they have written a large check to pay for these services  they
learn to appreciate the free help that folks like you give.

Vernard