[ale] Taking the plunge

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Wed Aug 15 16:19:10 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 15 August 2007 04:19:42 pm John Wells wrote:
> Your two best options are Qemu and VMWare Player. Both work well are are
> free. I used Qemu for a long time, but switched to vmplayer to try it out
> and haven't gone back. It works for me, on the rare occasion that I require
> Windows.

vmware player is free, but workstation is only a 30-day free trial, and
vmplayer requires a vm created with workstation..

If I already have a dual-boot system ( and enough HD space) what (if anything)
would I gain by using vmplayer, other than the time it takes to reboot..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800