[ale] OT: Does anyone here use AT&T naked DSL ?

Ken Alexander kenry at alexandertech.biz
Wed Aug 15 12:52:59 EDT 2007

Why doesn't she use comcast ? The cost is basically the same, as I pay
about $60 after taxes, and a basic phone line + DSL after taxes is
almost as much. I made the change, and was sooo glad I did. I no longer
have a phone that rings 10 times a day even though noone has the number.
The speeds are uch better. And in my case, I ended up with standard
cable at the cost of basic.

-KA