[ale] OT: OT: Does anyone here use AT&T naked DSL ?

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 12:28:31 EDT 2007

This thread made me do some digging but what I and alot of others think of
when we hear naked dsl is Stand Alone Fast Access (no phone line required),
a product BS was reluctant to sell for years,..well now they do, it took me
transfers between 5 people so I hope this saves everyone time if their
interested:
Standalone number:
888 757 6500

You have to tell them your interested interested in  S.A.F.A.

The charges break down as such
15.00 a month for DSL connection fee but they rebate  10 off, leave  5 a
month total total.
They only offer it on their Ultra and Extreme packages (1.5 or 3.0 mbit
respectivly)
so for Ultra the total cost would be:

37.95
please note their might be higher charges if you dont already have BS
service, as I do, they did not quote me numbers as such, but I did make sure
there was no requirment for a phone line with ATT/BS for the charges noted
above.

Its cheaper than the wasted phone line or Comcast service.
HTH

Ned Williams