[ale] SUSE 10.3 beta

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Wed Aug 15 07:34:00 EDT 2007

I instaslled the 10.2 beta on my old Dell Dimension 4400 desktop. It found my
tulip network card, but was never able to connect using it.
I installed Kubuntu tribe 4 and got automagically connected, as usual...
 My wife, who usually uses our desktop computer, has been on the couch now
since Friday. She is supposed to keep her foot elevated til she goes back to
the doc on Thursday. She had foot surgery.
	I setup my laptop with Kubuntu Tribe 4 and setup her email on kmail. She has
been happily surfing the web and doing email for days now on Kubuntu I left
it set to leave mail on the server, so her mail is still getting to the
desktop also, so when she returns, it will all be there ( spam and all)..
I may have a kubuntu installfest on the desktop in October!!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800