[ale] vi is the winner

Michael B. Trausch michael.trausch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 00:38:15 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 15:38 -0400, Rev. Johnny Healey wrote:

> I don't believe that is a monospace font...

You just might be right on that one... I took a closer look and it does
look like there are (small) variations in the font sizes.  That's pretty
cool, actually.  Very readable, and not all over the place like many
other types of fonts which aren't really suitable for editing code.

    ? Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
                                Web:
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!
Support free speech---it is the most valuable freedom we have!