[ale] vi is the winner

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Aug 7 10:40:59 EDT 2007

Or as our Prez says "the internets".

I imagine Al Gore cringes each time he hears that knowing that he only
invented one.

The talk of ed and cat reminded me of the old DOS "copycon" command.
And of course edlin - nothing like making complicated batch files and
having to start all over because you messed up one character.   Now
namby-pamby folks have spell check for Gosh sakes.