[ale] Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "linux-headers-uname -r"

Scully Wu hxsrmeng at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 17:27:59 EDT 2007

 *
 I am installing a vmware on my computer. The host is Ubuntu 7.04.

The first step, I just want to make a good experiment by

aptitude install linux-headers'-uname -r',
but it shows:
"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched
"linux-headers-uname -r"
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
"

I tried to update my packages repositories
etc/apt/sources.list,
aptitude update
aptitude upgrade,

but the error message doesn't change.