[ale] OT: ATL Fed Reserve Bank Tour

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Mon Apr 30 15:40:46 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 15:22 -0400, Jeff Lightner wrote:
> I think it might be good - especially if they're giving away free
> "samples".  :-)
>
> Might be hard to get away during the day though - I'm assuming they
> don't do night tours.  Do you have an idea how long it lasts?

According to Kim (who promptly answered her phone, thank you) it's only
available M-F at 9:30a, 11a, and 1pm.  Min 10 ppl, max 30.  Tour takes
abt an hour and a half and needs to be reserved about 1 month in
advance.

Note: we can't get into the vault to see the robots first hand, but you
get to view them via a window with someone who will tell us what they
are doing.

More info:
http://www.frbatlanta.org/atlantafed/tours_museum/tour/tour_request.cfm?office=1

-Jim P.