[ale] OT Interesting statistic

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:58:34 EDT 2007

I used to work for hertz cleaning cars (nartsi job, but they paid me)

I think I was walking about 6mi a day then: popping in and out of a few
dozen cars, driving them in the lot, sometimes taking them to the airport
garage (which, though it was a lot of driving also amounted to a lot of
walking)

WMM