[ale] OT Interesting statistic

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Mon Apr 30 11:26:14 EDT 2007

On Monday 30 April 2007 10:48:21 am Charles Shapiro wrote:
> A little under 2.5 miles per day? Do we believe this??
>
> -- CHS

On topic:) I never did get my Garmin hand-held to work with my laptop, using
the USB/garmin adapter. Of course my garmin unit failed at what I wanted to
do, which was plot my land ;( It failed because when you walk underneath 120
foot-tal oaks, it can't see enough satellites to be accurate!!!
meanwhile, I walk MY dogs about 2 miles, in about 45 minutes, and though I TRY
to do it 3 times a week, that never happens.. so once a week*52weeks*2 miles
doesn't get me anough exercise to lose any weight. Does typing on a keyboard
count??

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800