[ale] Audio manipulators

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 20:43:15 EDT 2007

# cdparanoia -w -d /dev/cdrom
# faac -w cdda.wav

The first line should rip the CD as one wave file. If it doesn't, you
could keep ripping them however you are doing now and join them with
sox. The second should encode it as an m4a file. HOWEVER, I have not
had good results with the faac encoder. See this thread --
http://www.audiocoding.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=516&forum=3

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/