[ale] Blog

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 12:52:40 EDT 2007

the WP 2 branch really is a CMS as well as just blog.

WMM

On 4/28/07, Brian Pitts <bpitts at learnlink.emory.edu> wrote:

> Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts wrote:
> > Hi Terry,
> >
> > I have been playing around with Wordpress for a while now. It does
> > support multiple blogs and runs on Linux. I like using it, it presents
> > you with a neat directory structure when you install it so you can start
> > blogging right away. You can customize it too with lots of plugins, and
> > dive right into php.
> >
> > -Sonali
>
> Sonali:
> I thought that to have multiple blogs with Wordpress, you had to install
> Wordpress multiple times. There is a fork of Wordpress at
> http://mu.wordpress.org/ that does support multiple blogs within one
> installation. According to their FAQ, most Wordpress plugins should be
> compatible with it.
>
> Terry:
> If all you'lle ver want is blogging, I'd go with Wordpress MU.
> Otherwise, I'd look at Joomla! and Drupal.
>
> -Brian

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2