[ale] Bootable linux distro that can access mac formatted Unix drives?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Fri Apr 27 17:47:43 EDT 2007

Thanks for the leads.  I should have been more specific - I'm on the
MacIntel platform and none of my linux boxes (gasp) can recognize the
disks.  They see the partitions are Apple created; but fdisk can't
access them.

I'll check out pdisk and see if I can build it for Intel platform.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Chris Bergeron