[ale] Bootable linux distro that can access mac formatted Unix drives?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu Apr 26 20:10:53 EDT 2007

Guys, I have a drive that was formatted for ext2 on a Mac.  My linux box
recognizes the drive and that it has 4 partitions, and even that it was
created on a mac.  The problem is that fdisk doesn't show a valid
partition table.

Does anyone know of a sysrescueCD or similar that can access this OS X
partitions (or partitions created by OS X)?

I'm about to try Helix, but I was just wondering if anyone around here
has used a bootable CDrom to work with Mac partitions.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Chris B