[ale] OT: tech support opening

Jim Philips briarpatch.jim at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 25 06:37:14 EDT 2007

Where I work, we have an opening for a second-level tech support rep. Our
application runs on a Solaris platform, using Java and Cold Fusion. UNIX
command line skills are very handy. The candidate would also need
intermediate to advanced SQL skills on Oracle. A financial services or
accounting background is helpful. Our clients are using SAP or PeopleSoft, so
a knowledge of how those systems are used in relation to accounting is
desirable. Our company was recently acquired by American Express, so the
benefits package is among the best available. We anticipate a lot of growth
in the next year. Write to me off list if you want to know more.