[ale] I've Been Made Redundant

Michael Smith msmith at mikeandmel.com
Tue Apr 24 21:25:48 EDT 2007

I work at Turner doing Software Development for that other operating
system(please don't flame me) and its actually a pretty decent place to
work.  It can be somewhat stressful at times but I have to say it is never
boring.  If there is any I can do to help you, just email me.  I'm not in
Internet Operations( I'm in Enterprise Applications) but maybe I can put in
a good word to someone who can help out.

Michael A. Smith