[ale] OT: Charter Broadband

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Mon Apr 23 11:33:27 EDT 2007

Speedfactory's tech support is on Shallowford road about a half mile
west of Johnson ferry.

Last summer I was having trouble with my connection and had
eliminated everything but the modem.  The tech told me I could come
over and pick up a known good one to swap for a test.  I got in the
car and drove over there.  It was about 8 in the evening.  I knocked
on the door and was invited in to wait while the tech guy looked for
the note and the modem that the guy on the other shift left for him.
That was the problem.  I just left the modem in place and the tech
guy took care of the paper work to let me keep his test unit the next
day.

Mark