[ale] OT: Humor: Vista shutdown screen

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Fri Apr 20 10:57:01 EDT 2007

On Friday 20 April 2007 08:40:32 am Calvin Harrigan wrote:
> Which bring to mind, while still off topic vista. ?Has anyone used the
> Beryl window manager with Emerald window decorator?

I used beryl for a while.. but I had.. issues with the way it worked. OK, so I
probably could have configured it, but I really didn't want to get into all
that. It was neat, the window-blinds roll-up, the rotating window cubes.. but
it was annoying when my mouse went to the edge of a screen, and it rotated to
a new window..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800