[ale] GATech mirror problems?

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Apr 19 15:04:29 EDT 2007

On Thursday 19 April 2007 02:27:15 pm Scott McDonald wrote:
> Guilty - I couldn't get any of the mirrors linked on the ubuntu site
> to work this morning - so I checked Gatech's mirror and pulled it from
> there. ?When my iso download finished, ?I let a couple of friends who
> were having trouble finding a mirror for 7.04 know gatech's was
> working. ?I'm sure others did the same...

NOW you tell me...
I got it from a mirror.. can't remember which one..
they are having an Ubuntu installfest tonight, in Athens.. I'll pass... just
finished cutting down a couple large oak trees and I'm too tired!!
but if anyone else is interested..
When: Thursday, April 19th, 7:30pm to 9 or so
Where: Upstairs at Transmetropolitan (145 E. Clayton St, Downtown Athens)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800