[ale] GATech mirror problems?

Scott McDonald twopeanuts at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:27:15 EDT 2007

Guilty - I couldn't get any of the mirrors linked on the ubuntu site
to work this morning - so I checked Gatech's mirror and pulled it from
there.  When my iso download finished,  I let a couple of friends who
were having trouble finding a mirror for 7.04 know gatech's was
working.  I'm sure others did the same...