[ale] I didn't know starting a small hosting company meant I couldn't leave town

Step random4444 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 01:07:04 EDT 2007

That is a bummer, as I am fairly close but will be two hours away Friday
night until Saturday afternoon.  I will be here for the rest of the weekend,
though, so you can email me if that ends up helping at all.  Hopefully
someone on here is available the whole weekend.

Oh, and I'm not the Linux Guru that it seems everyone else is on this board,
but I'm not a complete dummy either.  :)