[ale] [susantlacil at starvox.com: Linux/Unix Admin position available]

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 18 12:23:37 EDT 2007

I have a friend who asked if I knew of anyone for an open position
within here company who knew Linux/Perl/PHP.  Naturally, I thought of
the great folks here on the list. ;-)

If you're looking, the info is below...

----- Forwarded message from Susan Tlacil <susantlacil at starvox.com> -----

From: Susan Tlacil <susantlacil at starvox.com>
To: ale at ale.org
To: trey at fastmail.fm
Cc: susantlacil at starvox.com
Subject: Linux/Unix Admin position available
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:14:13 -0400

Looking for Unix Admin for a Voice Service provider

Responsibilities:  Must be proficient in Sun 8 and Linux admin such as
maintaining OS with patches, configuring routes on the network cards.
Knowledge of DNS/Bind and Sendmail a plus.  Web tools development using PHP or
Perl.  Apache web server admin.

Location: Atlanta Metro area, work from home.  Must have own broadband
connection.  Will provide VoiP phone.

Contact: Susan Tlacil, susantlacil at starvox.com, 770-617-4119

Start date ASAP

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Cheers,
Trey

independence.
		-- Charles A. Beard

Linux laptop 2.6.16.37-0.23-default i686 GNU/Linux
 12:21pm  up 7 days  6:47,  6 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.29, 0.42