[ale] OT Re[2]: Is this for Real

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Fri Apr 13 14:38:07 EDT 2007

Jeff Lightner wrote:
> My point was that in global systems it is always possible you'll end up
> with an interlink you didn't anticipate.  If for example Wife's_Friend
> 3.0 is temporarily established in Restaurant 5.0 at the same time as
> Girlfriend 10.0 is established there along with Husband 1.0 the
> consequences can be disastrous.

Can you stack virtual machines on each other? Host 1 runs Linux, Guest 1
runs whatever is now Host 2, Guest 2 runs whatever on top of Host 2 and
becomes Host 3 etc, etc then create a 2nd similar stack of VMs. Use 2
USB Mon/Kybd/Mouse combos one for wife 2.0 on one VM stack and
Girlfriend 10.0 on 2nd VM stack. Of course they would be in separate
rooms unbeknown st to each other. I don't know it seems like a good idea
and was clear after about 8 Guiness or was it 10 , maybe