[ale] OT Re[2]: Is this for Real

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Apr 13 14:15:57 EDT 2007

My point was that in global systems it is always possible you'll end up
with an interlink you didn't anticipate.  If for example Wife's_Friend
3.0 is temporarily established in Restaurant 5.0 at the same time as
Girlfriend 10.0 is established there along with Husband 1.0 the
consequences can be disastrous.